May 20, 2012

TBR Intervention Challenge

 So! It's that time of the week again. What did I read, what didn't I get to...? Actually, I'm proud to say that this week I got back into the swing of things, courtesy of Dark Kiss (my review will be up tomorrow) and I finished Decoy (review here) and Seized (review up on Friday as part of the tour). I don't know how long this will last, since the upcoming week I'm going to be snowed under work, but I have my hopes... and I hope I'll read the following books:
    


That's a bit too much, isn't it?

...Yeah, I thought so. Still, I'm going to try! :) Wish me luck, girls. How did your own week work out? 



4 comments:

  1. Queen of the Dead was loads of fun! I really enjoyed it. I just got Body and Soul, the third book, and I can't wait to find the time for it. Good luck with your challenge, Ron! Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to jump on that Stacey Kade series because it looks so much fun! Enjoy your reads and goodluck on minimizing your TBR

    Talk Supe &

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ride the wave! If you're in a "reading roll" go with it, you may never know how long it'll last. ^_^

    This week's TBRIC books... well, you can always choose among the three.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Congrats! And well, you have three books this week. I want to start The Ghost and the Goth but I haven't buy a copy yet. I wish I could find one in the local bookstore. I heard that the series is good. Actually, you have pretty good choices for the week so I guess it will be a fun time for you. I'm still hoping I could finish CoLS before Friday. We all need the good luck =) and maybe a good cheer! So yeah, Go Ron Go! =D

    ReplyDelete