I should know. I've dealt with more contracts and the likes than I care to think about when at work.
For simplicity's sake, I'm going to use normal English to write the rules here:
- All content belongs to its creator. That means Ron C. Nieto in most blog posts and the commenters themselves in the comments section.
- Guest posts will be recognized as such, and their creator will be specified.
- Ron C. Nieto is not responsible for content added by anyone who is not Ron C. Nieto.
- Book covers images are used to reference the works they belong to, and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Cross-posting, or reproduction of content anywhere, is allowed IF due recognition is given. A link back to the original is welcome, but not compulsory for now.
- This notice has been updated as of 6th July 2011. Further updates may be forthcoming from time to time.
- New rules will be effective upon publication on this page.
Thanks for being respectful of the house rules! They are easy and follow simple logic, so let's keep it fun for everybody!