August 12, 2011

Random Q&A #6: What music do you listen to?

That's almost as bad a question as the reading one! 

I'm always listening to music. Not 24/7, but close enough: when I go to sleep, I program my mp3 to be switched off after 60 minutes of reproduction and leave it on.

The lists on my portable device give me away as a rocker. Or rather, I guess that would be a metaller. There's Nightwish, Blind Guardian, Iron Maiden, Tierra Santa.

Currently, the bulk of my music is either J-Rock or Visual: namely, Nightmare, The GazettE and Versailles Philharmonic Quintet. All in all, powerful guitars, breathtaking solos, meaningful or inspiring lyrics and good vocalists to sing along with.

When I work, I might listen to the same stuff. Or I might listen to Wagner or Bach or Tchaikovsky. Or to the soundtrack of a movie or video game (usually, Lord of the Rings and Final Fantasy XII, respectively). Or something else altogether. The important thing is to have the music playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment